ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider. We have over 100 employees Fiji Wide and that number is growing year by year. Our company has been in business for over 25 years and the brand name Bondwell is synonym with the latest technology.
Do you have experience working in an IT environment?
Are you passionate about helping others & giving GREAT customer service?
Do you excel at working in a FAST-paced environment?
Do you enjoy projecting analytical information coordinating team player with a hunger to grow your career in the ITC field and make a difference?
If this sounds like something you’ve been interested in, perhaps this just may be the opportunity for you!
As a member of our Technical Services Team, YOU can make a difference!
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a diverse team, apply your expertise and solve complex problems while providing solutions. Our success is a direct result of the work of our team members, who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in Possibilities That Exceed Expectations.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting IT projects by undertaking administration, monitoring and reporting tasks. You will support the delivery of different types of projects, using a variety of project management, communication and organisations skills including but not limited to:
- Coordinating, allocating and assigning jobs received at the Help Desk to appropriate Technical and Project’s personnel
- Responsible for ensuring the department’s assets are accounted for, upgraded and disposed of when the time comes.
- Maintaining records of current inventory status for audit reporting.
- Following-up on customer issues, ensure amicable and prompt resolutions on same
- Liaise and follow up on technical reports and ensure that proper actions are taken
- Compilation of service reports and technical reports and submission of same for relevant actions
- Working with technical team to define, document, deploy, maintain, audit and improve IT services
- Tracking deliverables, communicating assignments, and packaging deliverable and providing them to requestors.
- Assist in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and financial tracking
- Coordinate program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum tertiary qualifications Office Administration/IT/Customer Service and/or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a project coordination role
- Must be proficient with MS SuiteExcellent computer skills particularly with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to listen, ask questions, follow-up and address client concerns.
- Evidence of customer focused orientation with excellent phone etiquette and experience dealing with frustrated or difficult customers.
- Must demonstrate experience in a fast-paced workplace and ability to be flexible and responsive.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the above role, email your recent resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 10 April 2021.
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer