MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a System Administrator, you are to administer, maintain and provide recommendation in improving the ERP System; Filing Systems, Interbranch connectivity and network security.
The position also requires you to troubleshoot problems and recommend training of employees on how to use the various systems.
As System Administrator you are expected to
- Maintain the network infrastructure at Bondwell including all Servers, Firewalls, Cisco Switches, and other equipment. Network Administration
- Understand overall Business and processes of every department and ensuring that right IT resources are provided. Resource Balancing
- Manage / Monitor new / existing user accounts for the internal network domain. User Management
- Upgrade network components as newer technology becomes available. Upgrading
- Implement new technology that benefits the business / employees, in terms of creating efficiency, cost recovery, transparency and security.
- Understand & Implement Disaster Recovery planning and system.
- Understand how to initiate an improvement project and see it through to fruition. Project Planning
- Have the documentation and communication skills that allows you to communicate Technical information to non-Technical people.
- Have the drive and commitment to continue your professional development and train others within the business to impart their ERP knowledge for the future sustainability of the business
- Knowledge of e-Commerce – setup, implementation, upkeeping and updating
- Degree in Information System Management, IT Management, Business Management or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One / iVend Retail / LS Retail would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of e-Commerce – setup and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
If you interested please forward your Application with your current CV and photo to
Application closes on 22nd Feb 2020