Do you believe in exceeding expectations? We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual who can join our team as RETAIL BRANCH MANAGER based in Suva. This position suits results-driven self-motivators with strong management skills and the ability to cope with stressful situations. If you have the drive to succeed, high work standards, and the proven capacity to lead and inspire a team, then this is the job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Retail Branch Manager will be responsible for
- Driving store sales and achieving targets
- Contributing to all aspects of the store including as well as attending to customers, complaints and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Supervising, developing and overseeing the training and development of your team
- Managing and lead a highly competent store team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Lead and coach employees to ensure they continually provide our customers with exceptional service
- Be responsible for all environmental and safety compliance at retail locations
- Handle all complaints promptly and thoroughly
- Be responsible for management of branch merchandise
- Build relationships with suppliers and customers
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Relevant tertiary Qualifications in Business Management, Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in a similar role
- Desire to find solutions where challenges exist
- The ability to drive a high-performance culture and sales targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a dynamic individual with, passionate and have interest in Technology and be knowledgeable with various brands such as HP, Dell, Apple, Logitech etc.
- Must be Self-Motivated, have creative problem-solving skills and have organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the above role, email your recent resume with references and firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 April 2021.
Janty Bondwell PTE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer