HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
In this role, you will be responsible the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of multi-functional devices and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products. Other responsibilities include:
- Installation, configuration and ensuring proper functioning of printers, copiers and peripherals.
- Must be knowledgeable about the full range of printers.
- Be able to collaborate with the internal departments and assist in resolving any underlying problems.
- Being responsible for identifying, resolving and maintaining equipment and accessories in optimum operating condition.
- Dealing with customer problems and escalating it to management as appropriate.
- Taking care care of equipment upgrades and should also assist in the sale of maintenance agreements.
- Ability to handle digital printers and associated pre and post-processing equipment.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
The individual we seek for this role must have the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Certificate IV in Information Technology/Support or a Level 5 Diploma in IT
- 2-4 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of office equipment preferred. [HP, Fuji Film (former Fuji Xerox) etc.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, able to provide field service and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 kilos, pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of the above roles, email your recent resume and referees to email@example.com
[Subject heading must have Job Title] by close of business on 14 August 2021.
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer