About the business
Janty Bondwell Pte Ltd. Is Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider. We have over 100 employees Fiji Wide and that number is growing year on year. We have been in business for over 25years. the brand name Bondwell is synonyms with latest tech.
Performance Coach is a new role in the business as part of the HR Department. The individual will be chosen based on experience and qualifications only. Bondwell is an equal opportunity employer
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a Performance Coach, your key KPI is to increase productivity of individuals and teams throughout the Bondwell Business.
The position requires you to understand the business and using various coaching methods including psychological evaluation to have a team that delivers on the business KPIs
As a Performance Coach you are expected to
- Understand overall Business and processes of every department and ensuring that right HR / Talent resources are provided.
- Work with Management team esp. GM to understand the business vision and developing HR Talent strategy to achieve that vision
- Manage / Monitor new / existing Talents & develop and current profile.
- Develop customized coaching programs for teams and individual talents.
- Using psychological evaluation methods to improve team dynamics.
- Continuous improvement
- Degree in HR / Coaching, Psychology and Business Management.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a performance coach or similar role
- Experienced working in large teams (100+) & profit-oriented business
- Worked in retail or dynamic industry will be an advantage
- Self-Motivated. You should be able to set goals and meet them with little or no supervision
- Superior Communication. You must demonstrate superior interpersonal communication and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills. Significant travel, meeting coordination and 1 on 1 meetings are required
- You must understand and demonstrate the Business’s core values of honestly and integrity. You must be able to make decisions and communicate with other team members with the best interest of the business and the role.
Other desired traits
- Excellent time management skills
- Technically sound in computer skills, familiar with Power Point and talent management tools
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Some interest in IT products
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of winning team in the ICT industry
- Part of Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider
- Working experience in a dynamic, energetic and challenging environment
- Part of team that listens to all ideas
- Work in an environment where decision making fast and free of bureaucracy
- Learning opportunities
- Market leading package
How to Apply
If you interested please forward your applications with your current CV and photo to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject should be: Performance Coach
Application closes on 15th May 2020