About the Business
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider. We have over 100 employees Fiji wide and that number is growing year by year. Our company has been in business for over 25 years and the brand name Bondwell is synonym with the latest technology.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can join our team as a PC, PRINTER & PHONES TECHNICIANS. This role will focus on the ability to diagnose, install, repair and maintain hardware and software components and attend to faults at customer site. In this role you are expected to:
- Support and troubleshoot end-user devices such as Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Phone
- Monitor and manage application patches, upgrades, and swap-out as needed
- Understand desktop storage and file restoration process for enterprise and local data back-up
- Ability to resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems and telecom and phone vendors
- Onsite application, installation & trouble shooting
About the Person
The individual we seek for this role must have the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Certificate IV in Information Technology/Support or a Level 5 Diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to diagnosis & fix the faulty IT/electronic items.
- Excellent time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a good eye-hand coordination
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above role, email your recent resume with references and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 30 June 2020.
Janty Bondwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||IT Technician|