MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a Marketing and Design Executive, you will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design.
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self – motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture. Have a strong desire to excel in Social Media Marketing.
A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other
marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Working closely with Retail & Coperate to understand their needs.
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
Working closely with the General Manager you will be required to have some hands-on approach to organising events and exhibitions.
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality and conferences.
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Venue finding and delegate management
- Detailed event admin and logistics
- On -site management and post – event analysis
- Update website with news items, vacancies and other content via the web content management system.
- Update social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
PR (if required):
- Assist with writing of press releases, trade articles and case studies
Administrative / General:
- Database management
- Lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
- Update internal office digital signage.
- Other general duties
- Experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role
- Understands Social Media Marketing strategies
- Hands -on, self- motivated and naturally organised individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Competence in the following software is required:
- Adobe CS – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Applications closes on 31 Jul 2018. Please send in your application together with your CV & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org