We have an exciting New Role at Bondwell.
The HP (Hewlett-Packard) Service Admin Officer! We are looking for reliable, highly motivated & energetic individual who will act as the point of contact for HP Technical Team, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertaking administrative responsibilities in relation to HP technical services
- Attending to customers and dealing with queries and complaints.
- Raising jobs, monitoring works and subsequent invoicing
- Manage stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on projects and expenses
- Maintain and update computer records and database
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer internal & external queries
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Coordinate trainings and logistics of the department
- Relevant university qualification
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer will be an advantage
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Bondwell will provide HP Certification Training
- This role will be based at our Tech Services Office – 7 Moti St., Samabula
Applications closes on 28th Jul 2018. Please send in your application together with your CV & photo to email@example.com