MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as a Graphics Designer & Marketing Executive, you will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on designing creative flyers and adverts.
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self – motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Working closely with Retail & Corporate Sales team to understand their needs.
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
Working closely with the General Manager you will be required to have some hands-on approach to organising events and exhibitions.
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality and conferences.
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Detailed event admin and logistics
- On -site management and post -event analysis
- Update website with news items, vacancies and other content via the web content management system.
- Update social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social media pages.
PR (if required)
- Assist with writing of press releases, trade articles and case studies
- Experience of working in a graphic design, online marketing and social media
- Hands -on, self- motivated and naturally organised individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Competence in the following software is required:
- Adobe CS – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you interested please forward your applications with your current CV and photo to
Email Subject: Application for Graphics Designer
Application closes on 03rd February 2020.