MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as an ERP & Systems Administrator, you are to administer, maintain and provide recommendation in improving the ERP System; Filing Systems, Interbranch connectivity and network security.
The position also requires you to troubleshoot problems and recommend training of employees on how to use the various systems.
As ERP & Systems Administrator you are expected to
- Maintain the network infrastructure at Bondwell including all Servers, Firewalls, Cisco Switches, and other equipment. Network Administration
- Understand overall Business and processes of every department and ensuring that right IT resources are provided. Resource Balancing
- Manage / Monitor new / existing user accounts for the internal network domain. User Management
- Upgrade network components as newer technology becomes available. Upgrading
- Implement new technology that benefits the business / employees, in terms of creating efficiency, cost recovery, transparency and security.
- Understand & Implement Disaster Recovery planning and system.
- Understand how to initiate an improvement project and see it through to fruition. Project Planning
- Have the documentation and communication skills that allows you to communicate Technical information to non-Technical people.
- Have the drive and commitment to continue your professional development and train others within the business to impart their ERP knowledge for the future sustainability of the business
- Knowledge of e-Commerce – setup, implementation, upkeeping and updating
- Degree in Information System Management, IT Management, Business Management or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Systems Admin
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One / iVend Retail / LS Retail would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of e-Commerce – setup and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the team that will change Retail Tech in Fiji
- Part of Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider
- Working experience in a dynamic, energetic and challenging environment
- Part of team that listens to all ideas
- Get exposure to AI for Business
- Get to deal with world class software and hardware brands
- Learning opportunities
- Market leading Salary package
If you interested please forward your Application with your current CV and photo to
Application closes on 15 May 2020