ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is Fiji’s leading ITC Retailer and Solutions provider. Our company has been in business for over 25 years and the brand name Bondwell is synonym with the latest technology. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a diverse team, apply your expertise and solve complex problems while providing solutions. Our success is a direct result of the work of our team members, who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in Possibilities That Exceed Expectations!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
We like creativity, enthusiasm and teamwork. We are looking for someone who has a great attitude and is passionate about learning business processes and to take on new projects. You will apply a risk-based approach to audit projects that are operational and strategic in nature. In this role, you will be conducting internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and processes:
Other responsibilities include:
- Address all key risk areas of the audit component and take ownership of audits as in-charge
- Appraise the quality of operations in terms of compliance with policies, plans, procedures, standards, laws and regulations.
- Diagnosing problems, determine root causes and recommend solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare reports based upon audit results, create and maintain accurate audit files and documentation
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and Work with teams throughout the company to identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
- Regular audits of tech department transactions – incoming; outgoings; people efficiency,
- Drive the business towards business excellence
The individual we seek for this role must have the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Accounting / Financial Management or similar
- Being an active member of FIA will be an advantage
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar field
- Comfortable working both independently or in teams and working within a complex environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills around complex business issues
- Willing to travel for locally to perform audit checks
- Valid driver’s license with at-least 5years of driving experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of the above roles, email your recent resume and referees to email@example.com [Subject heading must have Job Title] by close of business on 24 September 2021.
Janty Bondwell Pte Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer